Thursday, October 27, 2011

The good, the bad and the ugly

After a few meetings and the out of town get together you would things would be smooth sailing.  Well, not so much.  You see a SD can only fulfill so much in a girls life.  And as mine said he thought I should start dating I did. 

I met and fell head over hills in love with a man who was extremely stable.  When I say extremely stable I mean owned his home (well mortgaged), owned his car (paid off) and had been at his job for nine years and loved what he did. So, you would think my life was grand.

Well, I wanted to keep seeing my SD since I was still living on my own and I had yet to move in with my new found love.  I needed to keep up with the bills and such.  However, my SD became very flaky.  Things like texting me non-stop to meet up with him so I would change my plans and such to do so.  Then once I was on my way to meet up with him nothing... no texts returned, no phone calls, nothing.  This happened several times and I became very irritated with the situation.

Yes, I realize that as a SB I am totally at the mercy of my SD but its very disrespectful to be like that.  So, the long and short of it all is I stopped being an SB for a while.  Actually almost an entire year to be exact.  During that year I moved in with my new found love, he built a new house for us four to move in to and we moved to it.  Then life would take another turn I never saw coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
;